CEC Miniature Lamp #81, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Part # 81 Description G-6 S.C. BA15s 6.5V 1.02A 6CP Bulb Shape G-6 Filament C-6 Base Style S.C. Bayonet (BA15s) Glass Diameter (in) 0.75 MOL† (in) 1.440 LCL†† (in) 0.75 Glass Diameter (mm) 19.05 MOL (mm) 36.58 LCL (mm) 19.05 Volts 6.5 MSCP ‡ 6 Avg Life Hrs 500 Watts 6.63 Amps 1.02 RoHS Compliant Yes E-Marked No Drawing 81.pdf New Announcement
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.