CEC Miniature Lamp #3T4-120V, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.