CEC Miniature Lamp #1446, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||G3 1/2 M SCREW 12.0V .2A 1.7CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-3 1/2||Filament||C-2R||Base Style||Miniature Screw (E10)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.46||MOL† (in)||0.94||LCL†† (in)||0.72|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||11.7||MOL (mm)||23.88||LCL (mm)||18.29|
|Volts||12||MSCP ‡||1.7||Avg Life Hrs||250|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.