CEC Miniature Lamp #1157, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||S8 DC INDEX BAY15d 12.8/14.0V 2.1/ .59A 32/3CP|
|Bulb Shape||S-8||Filament||C-6/C-6||Base Style||D.C. Index (BAY15d)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.04||MOL† (in)||2.00||LCL†† (in)||1.25|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||26.5||MOL (mm)||50.80||LCL (mm)||31.80|
|Volts||12.8/14||MSCP ‡||32/3||Avg Life Hrs||1200/5000|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.