Zymol Vinyl Conditioner, 8 oz
- Remove all loose dirt from the vinyl or rubber trim. Wash soiled vinyl with warm water and mild tallow soap, such as zymol Clear.
- Warm the vinyl or rubber trim using a household hairdryer or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shake zymol Vinyl slightly to mix.
- Apply zymol Vinyl evenly with a dry zymol terrycloth or Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts with firm pressure.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes. Wipe with a damp cloth Wipe with a damp cloth. Buff gently with a zymol Towel to a dry luster.