Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner, 8.5 oz.
- Remove all loose dirt from the leather upholstery and trim.
- Warm the leather upholstery and trim using a household hair dryer or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shake zymol Treat slightly to mix.
- Apply zymol Treat evenly with a dry zymol terrycloth Applicator or Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts, wiping in one direction only.
- Let it stand for 10 Minutes. Buff gently with a zymol Towel to a dry satin shine. Treat can be reapplied to severely worn leather upholstery and trim without fear of over-treatment.