Zymol Clear Auto Bathe, 8.5 oz
- Two full squeezes of zymol clear into a clean wash bucket will provide the correct concentration. Fill the wash bucket with clean warm water.
- Rinse your car thoroughly.
- Wash using a zymol wash Sponge. Start with the roof, then wash the engine compartment lid and trunk lid. Rinse. Note: Rinse the car and the sponge often.
- Wash the upper door panels, fenders and tail. Rinse.
- Now, with your rinsed-out sponge, wash the grille, lower door panels and the wheels. Rinse. Important: Do not use soap-filled steel wool pads on the wheels or tires. These pads contain very strong sodium-based detergents.