WD-40 Specialist Dirt and Dust Resistant Dry Lubricant Spray w/Smart Straw #300059, 10 oz
A dry lubricant that keeps your equipment running smoothly with long-lasting corrosion protection that does not attract dirt, dust, or oil. WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube with PTFE provides superior lubrication and long-lasting corrosion protection with no oily residue. Best used where cleanliness and maximum performance are required as it dries quick leaving behind a lubricating film that resists dirt, dust and oil buildups. Great for reducing friction and wear on blades and bits, door and window tracks, slides, conveyor belts, rollers, hinges, table saws, lathes, power tools and equipment. Effective in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 500°F. * Safe to use on wood, paper, fabrics, leather, metal, rubber and most plastics (except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene).
- Wd-40 Specialist Dirt & Dust Resistant Dry Lube Ptfe Spray With Smart Straw Sprays 2 Ways, 10 Oz
- Keep Your Equipment Running Smoothly With Long-Lasting Corrosion Protection. This Dry Lube Ptfe Spray Reduces Friction And Wear On Blades And Bits, Door And Window Tracks, Slides, Conveyor Belts, Rollers, Hinges, Power Tools, And Equipment
- The Wd-40 Specialist Line Is Designed With Industrial-Strength Quality And Extreme Penetration For Your Hard To Solve Issues
- Ideal For Reducing Friction And Wear On Multiple Surfaces. It Won’T Attract Dirt Or Dust, And Is Safe For Temperatures From -50° F To 500° F.
- This Specific Formula Is Safe To Use On Wood, Paper, Fabrics, Leather, Metal, And Most Plastics (Except Clear Polycarbonate And Polystyrene). It Is 50-State Voc Compliant And The Smart Straw Technology Allows For Ultimate Precision
We Also Recommend
WD-40 Specialist Spray & Stay Gel Lubricant No-Drip Formula #300103, 10 oz