Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner #FW0064, 16 oz
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so.
Our original blend of beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax, mineral oil, and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the best follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish.
Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Not intended for food-prep surfaces. For food-prep surfaces use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil.
- Twist off cap to remove “safety seal”, put cap back on.
- Saturate a small pad of cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess.
- Polish out with a clean soft cloth
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN