Howard Clean-A-Finish Wood Soap #CF0016, 16 oz
- Quickly removes dust, dirt, grime, and other stains from finished and unfinished wood, carpet, upholstery, fabric, automotive interiors, painted surfaces, vinyl, and plastics
- Great for deep cleaning neglected pieces of furniture that have years of buildup and stains
- Traditional blend of natural soaps leave your furniture clean and smelling fresh
- Perfect for cleaning wood finishes before polishing, waxing, or restoring
- Known as “The Soap That Gives Dirt A Lift”
Clean-A-Finish can be used on a variety of surfaces in your home to safely and easily clean them while leaving a fresh scent. Use on finished and unfinished wood, carpet, upholstery, fabric, automotive interiors, painted surfaces, vinyl, and plastics. Clean-A-Finish effectively cleans using a traditional blend of gentle, yet powerful, natural soaps. This unique soap-based formula does not contain ammonia or bleach.
Clean-A-Finish easily breaks down grease and grime on all wood surfaces including furniture, antiques, cabinets, and more. Ideal for cleaning and preparing wood finishes before polishing, waxing, or restoring.
- Shake well before using.
- Spray onto a soft cloth.
- Rub with a circular motion to remove dirt and grime.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and then wipe dry.
- On wood, follow up with Howard Orange Oil or Lemon Oil to polish the newly cleaned surface.
We Also Recommend
Howard Butcher Block Conditioner #BBC012, 12 oz and Cutting Board Oil, 12 oz