Gorilla Super Glue Gel #7600101, 15 g - Pack of 6
Gorilla Super Glue Gel is an easy-to-use, thicker and more controlled formula* great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10–45 seconds. This super glue gel is specially formulated to absorb drops and impacts. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic**, metal, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to its high performance formula, we’ve added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside to ensure an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
- NO RUN CONTROL GEL FORMULA
- ANTI CLOG CAP: Keeps glue from drying out, its Gorilla Tough use after use.
- IMPACT TOUGH: Increase impact resistance and strength
- FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required
- VERSATILE: Bonds plastic*, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more!
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
- Protect Work Area From Spills
- Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded
- Apply Gorilla Super Glue Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue to one surface. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. One drop covers one square inch. To use nozzle, unscrew upper cap and remove. To use brush, unscrew full cap and wipe the brush on the inner rim of the bottle to remove excess glue.
- Secure Press two surfaces together for 10-45 seconds to achieve bond. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Room temperature
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -65° to 220° F
OUTDOOR – No
PAINTABLE – No
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – No
EXPANDS WHEN CURED – No
CURED COLOR – Clear
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. Do not store in refrigerator
GAP FILLING – No
We Also Recommend
Gorilla 15 g Super Glue #7805001 and 10 g Super Glue with Brush & Nozzle Applicator #7500101 Combo Pack