Gorilla Super Glue #7800101, Two 3 g Tubes - Pack of 2
- IMPACT TOUGH: Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength
- ANTI CLOG CAP: Keeps super glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla Tough use after use.
- FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
- VERSATILE: Bonds plastic*, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
- Protect Work Area From Spills
- Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded
- Apply Gorilla Super Glue Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue to one surface. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. One drop covers one square inch. To use nozzle, unscrew upper cap and remove. To use brush, unscrew full cap and wipe the brush on the inner rim of the bottle to remove excess glue.
- Secure Press two surfaces together for 10-45 seconds to achieve bond. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Room temperature
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -65° to 220° F
OUTDOOR – No
PAINTABLE – No
SANDABLE – Yes
CURED COLOR – Clear
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
GAP FILLING – No
We Also Recommend
Gorilla Glue Heavy Duty Packaging Tape Tough and Wide 2-Refill Pack #6030402, 2.83" x 30 yd