Gorilla Heavy Duty Black Mounting Tape #6055002, 1" x 60"
Gorilla Heavy Duty Mounting Tape is a double-sided tape that mounts in an instant, for a long-lasting, weatherproof bond. The industrial strength double-sided tape delivers a heavy duty bond that holds up to 30 pounds. Gorilla Heavy Duty Mounting Tape is perfect for indoor and outdoor projects and sticks to smooth and rough surfaces. Completing DIY projects is easy with this tough, double sided tape. Mount, build, and repair!
- DOUBLE SIDED TAPE – coated with adhesive on both sides for easy hanging.
- 30lb STRONG HOLD – Sticks to smooth and rough surfaces.*
- INSTANT HOLD – Delivers a fast & easy permanent bond.
- WEATHERPROOF – For indoor and outdoor use.
- BOND: Plastic**, Metal, Wood, Glass, Brick, Ceramic, Stone & More
*Weight limits may vary depending on surface texture, porosity and flatness of surface. Both surfaces must be completely flat to make full contact with adhesive.
**Not for use on wallpaper, delicate surfaces, polyethylene and polypropylene plastics or other non-stick surfaces.
- Apply tape to back of object vertically, allowing for even distribution of weight. Avoid touching surface of tape. Note: Apply 2” of tape per 1lb of weight.
- Cut tape and press to secure tape to object.
- Remove clear liner and align object to desired placement.
- Press firmly for 60 seconds, as Gorilla Mounting Tape conforms to the surface and creates a strong, permanent bond.
TIP: For easier liner removal – Pinch and stretch a corner of the adhesive until the liner lifts from the tape.
LIMITED WARRANTY: This product must be used according to its instructions. No other warranties, either expressed or implied, are given or made. In no event will Gorilla Glue’s entire liability exceed the purchase price of this product.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – above 50° F
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – continuous- up to 194° F intermittent- up to 302° F
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Yes
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. 64° to 72° F, 30 to 70% RH.