CEC Miniature Lamp #57, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||G-4 1/2 BA9s 14V .24A 2CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-4 1/2||Filament||C-2V||Base Style||Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.59||MOL† (in)||1.07||LCL†† (in)||0.56|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||15||MOL (mm)||26.92||LCL (mm)||14.20|
|Volts||14||MSCP ‡||2||Avg Life Hrs||500|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.