CEC Miniature Lamp #53, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||G-3 1/2 BA9s 14.4V .12A 1CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-3 1/2||Filament||C-2V||Base Style||Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.43||MOL† (in)||0.94||LCL†† (in)||0.50|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||11.0||MOL (mm)||23.90||LCL (mm)||12.70|
|Volts||14.4||MSCP ‡||1||Avg Life Hrs||1000|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.