CEC Miniature Lamp #3157 (P27/7W), Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Part #||3157 (P27/7W)|
|Description||S-8 D.F. WEDGE (W2.5X16q)12.8/ 14V 2.10/ .59A 32/3CP(P27/7W)|
|Bulb Shape||S-8||Filament||C-6/C-6||Base Style||D.F. Plastic Wedge|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.04||MOL† (in)||2.09||LCL†† (in)||1.10|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||26.5||MOL (mm)||53.00||LCL (mm)||27.90|
|Volts||12.8/14||MSCP ‡||32/3||Avg Life Hrs||1200/5000|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.