CEC Miniature Lamp #20-99C, Pack of 4
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||G16 1/2 SC BAY 12V 13W CLEAR|
|Bulb Shape||G-16 1/2||Filament||C-6||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||2.05||MOL† (in)||3.00||LCL†† (in)||0.00|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||52||MOL (mm)||76.20||LCL (mm)||0.00|
|Volts||12||MSCP ‡||0||Avg Life Hrs||300|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.