CEC Miniature Lamp #194, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||T-3 1/4 WEDGE (W2.1X9.5d) 14V .27A 2CP|
|Bulb Shape||T-3 1/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Wedge (T-3 1/4)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.406||MOL† (in)||1.06||LCL†† (in)||0.56|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||10.3||MOL (mm)||26.80||LCL (mm)||14.20|
|Volts||14||MSCP ‡||2||Avg Life Hrs||2500|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.