CEC Miniature Lamp #1893, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||T3 1/4 Min BA9s 14V .33A 2CP|
|Bulb Shape||T-3 1/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.43||MOL† (in)||1.19||LCL†† (in)||0.62|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||11||MOL (mm)||30.20||LCL (mm)||15.75|
|Volts||14||MSCP ‡||2||Avg Life Hrs||7500|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.