CEC Miniature Lamp #1683, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||S-8 S.C. BA15s 28V 1.02A 32CP|
|Bulb Shape||S-8||Filament||2C-6||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.04||MOL† (in)||2.00||LCL†† (in)||1.25|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||26.5||MOL (mm)||50.80||LCL (mm)||31.75|
|Volts||28||MSCP ‡||32||Avg Life Hrs||500|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.