CEC Miniature Lamp #1383, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||R12 SC BAY 13.0V 1.5A FROSTED|
|Bulb Shape||R-12||Filament||C-8||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.50||MOL† (in)||2.63||LCL†† (in)||2.34|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||38||MOL (mm)||66.80||LCL (mm)||59.40|
|Volts||13||MSCP ‡||0||Avg Life Hrs||300|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.