CEC Miniature Lamp #1178, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||G6 DC BAY 13.5V .69A 4CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-6||Filament||C-2V||Base Style||D.C. Bayonet (BA15d)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.75||MOL† (in)||1.44||LCL†† (in)||0.81|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||19.05||MOL (mm)||36.58||LCL (mm)||20.57|
|Volts||13.5||MSCP ‡||4||Avg Life Hrs||5000|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.