CEC Miniature Lamp #1141LL, Box of 10
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Description||S8 SC BA15s 12.8V 1.44A 21CP LONG LIFE|
|Bulb Shape||S-8||Filament||C-6||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.04||MOL† (in)||2.00||LCL†† (in)||1.25|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||26.5||MOL (mm)||50.80||LCL (mm)||31.75|
|Volts||12.8||MSCP ‡||21||Avg Life Hrs||2000|
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.