CARPRO CQUARTZ TiO2 #10cq50k-FS, 50 ml Kit
Experience the revolution.
CQUARTZ TiO2 is the latest adaptation of the original Quartz-based coating that put the advances of Nanotechnology in the hands of detailing enthusiasts, CARPRO CQUARTZ remains at the cutting edge of automotive protection technology with constant advances and improvements throughout the years. CQUARTZ bonds to paint, glass, metal, and plastic at a molecular level, effectively becoming a functional element of the vehicle’s surface. This coating’s hard hydrophobic, glass-like finish helps to protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, industrial and organic fallout, acid, alkaline, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years whilst making it easier to clean than ever before. If you find maintaining your vehicle’s beauty a challenge, it’s time to experience the CQUARTZ legend for yourself.
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQUARTZ.
- (1) Applicator Block
- (5) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Reflective Hologram CQUARTZ stickers
- SiO2 (Quartz) & Tio2 (Titanium) hybrid coating for extreme reflections, gloss, and resistance to oxidation.
- Extremely durable hard glossy coat, which can help protect against acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar, and harmful UV rays for more than 2 years.
- Offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQUARTZ can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- CQUARTZ contains ceramic nano-particles found within glass alongside TiO2 nano-particles creating a highly reflective, transparent layer offering incredible durability.
- Average thickness of each CQUARTZ layer is approximately 1µm ~ 2µm.
- Once applied, CQUARTZ forms a strong bond directly to the paint becoming one with the painted surface and offering a true sacrificial barrier to the environment.
- CQUARTZ active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellency and resisting most stains on the paint's surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 100F.
- If environmental temperatures are below 60F consider CQUARTZ UK.
Directions: Use only in good ambient lighting
- Do not apply in direct sun or on a hot surface.
- Do not re-use 4" suede applicators.
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with paint.
- Wear hand protection.
- Wear respiratory protection such as a painter's mask.