CARPRO CQUARTZ SiC #10CQ50K, 50mL Kit
CQUARTZ SiC 50ml
To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution. After intense research, development, and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQUARTZ SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product!
Buy yours today and experience the new CQUARTZ SiC!
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 - 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Very easy application in any temperature.
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface.
- Do not re-use 4" suede applicators.
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint.
- Wear hand protection.
- Wear respiratory protection such as a painters mask.